You will find a new layout to my site which is hopefully easier for you to navigate. The changes were much needed, but I also needed to find time in my busy writing schedule to do this. You will find some of the following feature changes:
- Store - I have canceled the store, but you can still order my books on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I just didn't have enough time in the day to pack orders, and it's much easier to have the vendors and distributors handle everything for me. If you order from one of the sites, please leave a review for me. Everything helps!
- Blogs - You can find blogs on my home page now. With the recent layout change, I still have to add old blogs in. Unfortunately, I have lost all my comments due to the change. But, you can still refer to any previous blog if you need to.
You'll also find my About, Testimonies, and other pages updated. Because this is my personal site for writing, I have included more information for potential clients. You'll also see some upcoming books that I will be releasing later this year. While I'll be coming out with my own series for my 911BodyResQ site, I'm also partnering with Dr. Earl Mindell on a couple of books to come out later this year and 2016. It's a very exciting time for me as I allow my passion to go to work for you. You'll also find the following sections to come:
- Recipes - I'll be adding recipes in the near future. Additionally, I have a series of cookbooks lined up for 2016.
- Sample Meal Plans - Everyone asks me for sample meal plans, so I'll be making an instant download available for free in the coming weeks.
- Consultations - Because my schedule was very hectic these last couple of years, I canceled weight loss and nutrition consultations. However, I do miss working with dieters. Therefore, I'll be bringing limited consultations back.
Also, I want to let you know that I'm working closely with Dr. Bernard Brooks and Jonathan Landsman. Dr. Brooks is starting a very innovative website for anyone who is looking to better themselves - physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually. I will be the nutrition coach for his site at Health-Huddle.com. Also, I'm working as a food investigator for Jonathan Landsman, the host of NaturalHealth365.com and the NaturalNews Talk Hour Show. Please follow me at the following: